Project Engineer (1 position - Contract 6 Months / 1 Year)
- Age 30 - 40 years old is preferable
- Bachelor Degree in an Electrical engineering, or scientific discipline and over 7 years of experience with advance knowledge in electrical engineering.
- Over two years’ experience working with AC and DC Electrical Systems, especially electrical project site management.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Auto CAD etc.
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and understand in design specifications and technical drawings.
- Able to work and stay onsite which located around in Thailand area or Oversea Country.
- Ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex functionality to customers, partners and colleagues.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems to achieve the project budget and schedule with Safety as priority.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.